PGCPS LogoPrince George's County Public Schools
  • Counselor's Corner

     School Counseling Office 

       Mrs. Syreeta Moody,  Professional School Counselor 


    Mrs. Moody


    Click here to check out my new counseling site!

    Available Services in the Counseling office: 

    Individual Counseling - to help students confront and solve problems that   interfere with academic, career, personal/social development; this is not therapeutic in nature (short-term basis only).  

    Small Group Counseling - for students to discuss shared issues with peers.  

    Crisis Counseling - in the event of an emergency.  

    Referrals- for students and families in need of outside counseling or community agencies as needed.   

    Advocacy - for student's to have what they need; academically, socially and emotionally.

    Classroom Guidance - school counselors hold class discussions and activities pertaining to character education, college and career readiness and middle school transitions.  

    Personal Education Plan (PEP_ –  for all students in grades 1 and 4 to help explore current and future academic and career goals.

    Counselor Online Referral System - For parents who would like for their students to be seen by the counselor.

    Counseling Online Form - QR Code


    Ms. Terrell - Behavioral Therapist - Please click on this link to enter her site.





    Privacy and confidentiality are essential to having an effective school counseling program. District Heights ES recognizes the importance of good communication and good working relationships between students, parents, and the school. Therefore, every effort will be made to protect student and parent privacy rights except under certain limited conditions. These conditions generally included safety issues (harm to self and/others), legal issues, and professional responsibilities (see the ASCA Ethical Standards for School Counselors at


    Bully Hotline

    Are you or someone you know being harassed, threatened or intimidated? (Bullied) Do you know someone who has a weapon, drugs or alcohol in their possession? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call the "Bully Hotline" at (240) 606-1425, explain the situation and provide the name of the individual that you are reporting. Remember, you do not have to leave your name.  

    You may also complete the new Online Bullying, Harassment or Intimidation Reporting Form here.