PGCPS LogoPrince George's County Public Schools
  • Record and Transcript Request

    Needing a student's transcript, transfer and/or student enrollment,
    please follow the directions below...



    Scribbles Transcripts:

    Directions for Parents:


    1. Go to and
    2. Type in the search box "transcript" and
    3. Select the link "Student Transcript" page
    4. Click on "Student Transcripts website" link and follow the directions



    Scribbles K-12 Transfer:

    Directions for Parents:

    (not available yet)


    Directions for Parents:


    1. Go to and
    2. Go to the bottom and click on "Enroll Your Child"
    3. On the "Registration & Enrollment" page, just before "Step One"...
    4. Find & click on "Registration Online Here"
    5. Find & click on "New High School Enrollment" to enroll/update student data




    For more info, contact:

    Prince George's County Public Schools, Oxon Hill Staff Development Center - Archival Services
    7711 Livingston Rd, Suite L, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
    Phone: (301) 567 - 8751

    For technical support, contact: 

    Scribbles Software
    Phone (855) 465 - 1458 (hours 7am - 7pm)

    Alternate Tech Contact

    Julie Rorie, Client Services, Scribbles Software, LLC
    Phone: (877) 287 - 6K12